The pandemic has hindered every person’s life in many ways. Millions of office goers are forced to work from home. Their daily activity of commuting to the workplace and being active has all come to a standstill. Hence, there is a need to plan a beneficial fitness program that is to be done within the comfort of the home atmosphere.
One of the best ways is to buy a good quality fitness tracker to support your fitness workout that is planned to be done at home. The gadget will record your workout time, count your walking steps and even provide the right information of calorie intake the whole day.
You can opt to buy Fitbit Charge 4 strap fitness trackers to provide calorie intake while indulging in food and drinks the whole day. It will assist in counting even your pulse and heart rate to warn you of any health problems. Most importantly, it will save you from adding fatty tissues that result in losing your fit body shape.
Few ways to stay fit and maintain general health perfectly while working from home:
- Fix your eating time. It helps to stop craving snacks and coffee at odd hours. To motivate yourself watch the display screen of your fitness tracker after eating your meal. The number of calories counted will discourage indulging in tasting snacks or drinking any beverage often.
- You can join online yoga, Zumba, aerobics exercises or any other physical training class of your choice. Many online exercising classes charge a minimal fee to teach yoga and other easy to do workouts daily. You can even join some local clubs ready to teach exercises online for free.
- You can do exercise that helps to gain core strength like Pilates and helps in keeping your mind refreshed. There are online training classes teaching Pilates free in a few days.
- You can do stretching exercise whenever you feel tired the whole working for many hours together. It helps to relieve joint pain and muscle sprains that often trouble while sitting at one place for a longer time.
- A high-intensity workout is best to start the day as your body can burn out the extra calories you gained because of excess eating.
- You can stand or walk while attending phone calls of the office. It helps to stretch your legs and back without doing any exercises. You can do arm movements while taking the calls using headphones. The blood flowing to all parts of the body drives away laziness, and you won’t feel drowsy.
- Count your steps while moving at home using a fitness tracker. It influences you to do more walking at home while the work is on. You remain active and fresh to deal with your office workload.
- Try to eat nutritious food that won’t make you feel sleepy as food having more fat content usually keeps your stomach quite full for long hours, and there are chances of you experiencing acidity or symptoms of other stomach health disorders.
The myths that often damper your health while working remotely from home:
- You do not need to set up a working schedule, as there is no need to follow the office work hours.
- Actually, you have zoom office meetings that are conducted usually during office working hours. Moreover, setting up a schedule helps to do systematic stress-free work.
- You can work while wearing your nightdress.
- It will really look awkward when officials see you dressed casually on video calls. It is best to create a professional image even while working from home.
- You can enjoy more family time as you are at home the whole day.
- It is not possible always as you may have projects to finish fast before the deadlines; thus, you may need to compromise on quality family time.
- Employees are not able to focus at home while working.
- It is not always right as many people focus on work without any disturbance. They arrange a workspace that is far from any distractions.
- Staff collaboration is not as it used to be in the office.
- They are more ready to collaborate and provide innovative ideas as most of them feel comfortable working from home.